This is the real Eleanor Mustang 34 years ago buy the car used for $1200.00.. The Nick Cage movie remake car is the same with a Kit on it ,or you can go full bore and get one with the 351 cleavland motor etc tranny brakes etc.. David
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Queen of all wrecks happened on the Pacific coast highway 2007 when a Video producer Dot com millionaire conman Bo Stefan M. Eriksson, 44 was racing a 2 million dollar Ferrari with no Drivers Lic and flashed a Fake ass CIA badge at the police and walked away from a split in two car.Ferrari Enzos are built to be fast and safe in a wreck..
Monday, February 2, 2009
Google Owns YouTube Also Blogger ,Picasa to name a few I am glad too ! Because they are a Progressive company. I have posted allot of old has been Video on my blogs to remember old times and the film companies take these videos down and music companies..I say don't post them on YouTube if you don't want people to see them, Google should make a deal post it and it is public property. If anybody wants to use any of my photo's or text have at it. Imitation is the Highest form of flattery...David BTW I am Not a pro writer just a Hobby Also I'm not greedy !
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Bugatti's father was an painter of fine Art so his son expressed himself 1930's decade with Airplane art Charles Lindberg
was Famous ,so Bugatti formed the doors and car alot like an airplane.Look at the fins on Cadillac series62 tailfins the sabre jet had just become the big thing Chrysler Dodge from1958 to 61 Fins were the in's..David
Lot Details Sale 17043 - Automobiles d'Exception à Retromobile, Paris, 7 Feb 2009
Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles To restore or not to restore? That will be the gut-wrenching question faced by the winning bidder for this 1937 Bugatti 57S Atlante. Remarkably, the coupe is in all-original condition, and has traveled but 26,824 kilometers in its lifetime.
Chassis number 57502 was originally delivered to Francis Curzon, a British racing enthusiast, Member of Parliament, and the fifth Earl of Howe, in the summer of 1937. Earl Howe used the car as his primary vehicle, fitting numerous custom touches (including unique bumpers and a luggage rack) until World War Two, when he served with the Royal Navy. Following the war, the car was sold and, like many other 57S models, was upgraded to 57SC specification by adding a supercharger.
The car would only change hands three times afterwards, but its purchase by a Dr. Harold Carr in 1955 would prove to be its last for quite some time. Carr drove the car briefly in his first years of ownership, but stored it away in a barn for the last fifty years. Following his death in 2007, Carr's family decided to remove the car from storage and part ways with it.
Howe's 57S Atlante will headline the Bonhams auction at February's 2009 Retromobile show in Paris, France, and it's easy to see why. Though other cars, including a 1934 Bugatti 57 Ventoux, will be up for sale, few - if any - have the provenance of this coupe. To the winning bidder: we'd insist you refrain from restoring this excellently preserved example of one of the finest creations to wear the Bugatti name.
- Gone in 60 seconds 1974 (part 1)
- Barrett jackson auction Florida 2009
- Playboy Playmate Christina Santiago [HD] 3 more ca...
- King Kong Cady,Cadillac on 24's lifted to the sky
- Car Crash Compilation: The most rare and expensive...
- Cars that should be driven
- Battle of An-Nasiriyah (Shootout) HQ - 05/05
- USMC Snipers 'One Shot One Kill' - documentary (HQ...
- Google Owns YouTube Also Blogger , Piccasa to nam...
- 4M Dollar + Super Rare 1937 Bugatti Found in Garag...
- Bugatti 57 S 37 Bonhams auction of Paris France
- Jay Leno's Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Video
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2008 (25)
- I write about what I see and Know about..I love exotic older Cars, Parrots ,Dogs and Interesting People... Also the social injustice going on at Wall Street and Washington policy.Also another thing spending millions of tax money on men and Equipment to bust an ounce of Nacotics Pot is not a narcotic it is a Plant with medicinal powers.
- 1906 Cadillac (1)
- 2015 (1)
- Alvis TS21 (1)
- America's Woes (1)
- Atom Bomb Test 1st. (1)
- Auction (1)
- Barrett jackson auction Florida 2009 (1)
- Bugatti old VS new (1)
- Car (1)
- Collector (1)
- Dave Ressler's 1953 Corvette Oldest Vette #003 (1)
- fat already (1)
- FREE (1)
- General Motors VIN CODE COPO Orders (1)
- I think Barrack won (1)
- Imitation is the Highest form of flattery (1)
- Jay Leno's Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Video (1)
- Looks like Amelda marcos (1)
- Mccain and Palin (1)
- Mecum (1)
- Money for Nothing and Chicks for free (1)
- Monterey (1)
- New Mexico (1)
- Pacific Satelite dish listings The Beach (1)
- Playmate Christina Santiago (1)
- Real Barn Find Bugatti 57S fetch Multi Million 2009 (1)
- Stuff (1)
- Trinity (1)
- TV commercial Songs pound my brain (1)