Bad Boys of the air..
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
We need to get out of Afganistan ,60 billion dollars and 50 thousand troops is wrong.America has more people dying on the streets every day /night than are being killed of our supposed enemy .We are occuping Afganistan that's why we getting shot at.. I am not political just tired of this bloody mess..
Friday, November 27, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
The video shouts at you...David
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Queen of all wrecks happened on the Pacific coast highway 2007 when a Video producer Dot com millionaire conman Bo Stefan M. Eriksson, 44 was racing a 2 million dollar Ferrari with no Drivers Lic and flashed a Fake ass CIA badge at the police and walked away from a split in two car.Ferrari Enzos are built to be fast and safe in a wreck..
Monday, February 2, 2009
Google Owns YouTube Also Blogger ,Picasa to name a few I am glad too ! Because they are a Progressive company. I have posted allot of old has been Video on my blogs to remember old times and the film companies take these videos down and music companies..I say don't post them on YouTube if you don't want people to see them, Google should make a deal post it and it is public property. If anybody wants to use any of my photo's or text have at it. Imitation is the Highest form of flattery...David BTW I am Not a pro writer just a Hobby Also I'm not greedy !
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Bugatti's father was an painter of fine Art so his son expressed himself 1930's decade with Airplane art Charles Lindberg
was Famous ,so Bugatti formed the doors and car alot like an airplane.Look at the fins on Cadillac series62 tailfins the sabre jet had just become the big thing Chrysler Dodge from1958 to 61 Fins were the in's..David
Lot Details Sale 17043 - Automobiles d'Exception à Retromobile, Paris, 7 Feb 2009
Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles To restore or not to restore? That will be the gut-wrenching question faced by the winning bidder for this 1937 Bugatti 57S Atlante. Remarkably, the coupe is in all-original condition, and has traveled but 26,824 kilometers in its lifetime.
Chassis number 57502 was originally delivered to Francis Curzon, a British racing enthusiast, Member of Parliament, and the fifth Earl of Howe, in the summer of 1937. Earl Howe used the car as his primary vehicle, fitting numerous custom touches (including unique bumpers and a luggage rack) until World War Two, when he served with the Royal Navy. Following the war, the car was sold and, like many other 57S models, was upgraded to 57SC specification by adding a supercharger.
The car would only change hands three times afterwards, but its purchase by a Dr. Harold Carr in 1955 would prove to be its last for quite some time. Carr drove the car briefly in his first years of ownership, but stored it away in a barn for the last fifty years. Following his death in 2007, Carr's family decided to remove the car from storage and part ways with it.
Howe's 57S Atlante will headline the Bonhams auction at February's 2009 Retromobile show in Paris, France, and it's easy to see why. Though other cars, including a 1934 Bugatti 57 Ventoux, will be up for sale, few - if any - have the provenance of this coupe. To the winning bidder: we'd insist you refrain from restoring this excellently preserved example of one of the finest creations to wear the Bugatti name.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Friday, January 9, 2009
Pirates comanderred a freighter full of Russian made military equitment and Tanks. Well Russia was Pissed and the world blinked ,let Russia take care of Biz as of today Saudi Arabia parachuted in a few Million dollars to get back an other oil tanker..That will stop piracy at the high sea for sure HUH? David !
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Here is a Duesenberg with a story,a woods towncar J.R. Srauss of New York's Macy Dept store. Dussey's are chassis built and then you find a Coach builder to build you a Body to go on top of that chassis..Got That ! Not a Kit far from it ..David
Saturday, January 3, 2009
CollectorCorvettes.com - Dave Ressler's Corvette Collection: "CORVETTE COLLECTION
1953World's Oldest Corvette #003
1953The Original #243
1954'All Original' Corvette
1963Sting Ray Split-Window Coupe
1967Sting Ray Convertible
197825th Anniversary Coupe
1978Indy Pace Car
1986Indy Pace Car
198835th Anniversary Coupe
1995Indy Pace Car
1996Grand Sport Package Z16
1996Collector Edition Z15
1998C5 Indy Pace Car
200350th Anniversary Pace Car
200350th Anniversary Edition #243
2004Commemorative Edition Z06
2005'Torch Red' C6
2009ZR1" This guy is the other Bidder at the Barrett-Jackson Auction vs Ron Pratt of Chandler Arizona , between these two men they have bought some nice american cars. I think as long as the general public gets to view the car's No harm no foul ,so far no one has seen Ron pratt's auto stash Hurry up Ron I know what you have bought and so do alot of other car nutt's ... Cya David
Friday, January 2, 2009
Jay Leno speaks at Barrett-Jackson for charity..2008: 2009 Corvette ZR1 Sells for $1 Million
Chevy Corvette Z06 runs the hell out of 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR ...no more questions ..David
Thursday, January 1, 2009
http://noolmusic.com/play_myspace/" flashvars="m=9874387&type=video&c=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346">
http://noolmusic.com/myspace_videos/ian_hunter_all_the_young_dudes.php">Ian Hunter All The Young Dudes via
The Best with Mick Ronson lead guitar for david Bowie Band on mandilyn...David
- ▼ December (7)
- US Fidelis
- U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
- AFI Top 100 Movie Quotes Part 4
- Smart car body kits
- 1955 chevy belair
- Jay Leno's Dream Duesenberg Collection!
- Jay Leno's Dream Duesenberg Collection! Part 2
- 1933 Duesenberg SJ Speedster
- Howard Hughes Duesenberg
- 412,28 km/h World Record TOP SPEED SSC Ultimat...
- Top 10 Most Powerful Cars
- Gone in 60 seconds 1974 (part 1)
- Barrett jackson auction Florida 2009
- Playboy Playmate Christina Santiago [HD] 3 more ca...
- King Kong Cady,Cadillac on 24's lifted to the sky
- Car Crash Compilation: The most rare and expensive...
- Cars that should be driven
- Battle of An-Nasiriyah (Shootout) HQ - 05/05
- USMC Snipers 'One Shot One Kill' - documentary (HQ...
- Google Owns YouTube Also Blogger , Piccasa to nam...
- 4M Dollar + Super Rare 1937 Bugatti Found in Garag...
- Bugatti 57 S 37 Bonhams auction of Paris France
- Jay Leno's Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Video
- Moby Devil Wears Prada Beautiful Gears of War remi...
- "The Beach " Pacific Satelite Dish Tv Listings
- Bugatti's The Old VS New
- Ford Model T - 100 Years Later
- All Saints - Pure Shores
- TLC-No Scrubs[Pure Shores Remix]
- The Beach Music Video
- JORNADA DEL MUERTO BASIN
- SNL-Natalie Portman Rap
- Natalie Portman No More Question's Eazy E's
- Eazy-E - No More Questions (Jcnn13 Remix)
- AFI Top 100 Movie Quotes Part 1
- UN plans blitz on Somali pirates
- THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARS EVER SOLD
- 1933 Duesenberg Model SJ Phaeton
- Jay Leno's Dream Duesenberg Collection!
- 1963 Corvette Z06 Tanker Auction - April 2008
- Barrett-Jackson 2008: 1958 Corvette Convertible
- CollectorCorvettes.com - Dave Ressler's Corvette C...
- Barrett-Jackson 2008: 2009 Corvette ZR1 Sells for ...
- 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 vs. 2008 Ford Shelby G...
- Ian Hunter All The Young Dudes - Myspace Videos - ...
- David Bowie - TRAFOZSATSFM - 10 - Suffragette City...
- Bing Crosby and David Bowie
- Spiders From Mars Documentary 6/6
- Ian Hunter/Mick Ronson Live-Once Bitten Twice Shy
- Ian Hunter/Mick Ronson/I wish I was your Mother-li...
- Mott The Hoople-All The Young Dudes-1972
- ► 2008 (25)
- I write about what I see and Know about..I love exotic older Cars, Parrots ,Dogs and Interesting People... Also the social injustice going on at Wall Street and Washington policy.Also another thing spending millions of tax money on men and Equipment to bust an ounce of Nacotics Pot is not a narcotic it is a Plant with medicinal powers.
- 1906 Cadillac (1)
- 2015 (1)
- Alvis TS21 (1)
- America's Woes (1)
- Atom Bomb Test 1st. (1)
- Auction (1)
- Barrett jackson auction Florida 2009 (1)
- Bugatti old VS new (1)
- Car (1)
- Collector (1)
- Dave Ressler's 1953 Corvette Oldest Vette #003 (1)
- fat already (1)
- FREE (1)
- General Motors VIN CODE COPO Orders (1)
- I think Barrack won (1)
- Imitation is the Highest form of flattery (1)
- Jay Leno's Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Video (1)
- Looks like Amelda marcos (1)
- Mccain and Palin (1)
- Mecum (1)
- Money for Nothing and Chicks for free (1)
- Monterey (1)
- New Mexico (1)
- Pacific Satelite dish listings The Beach (1)
- Playmate Christina Santiago (1)
- Real Barn Find Bugatti 57S fetch Multi Million 2009 (1)
- Stuff (1)
- Trinity (1)
- TV commercial Songs pound my brain (1)